As for WHY Thundershirt’s gentle pressure works to calm a dog, experts such as Dr. Temple Grandin believe that pressure has a calming effect on the nervous system. Using pressure to relieve anxiety has been a common practice for years. For example:
* TTouch companion animal practitioners use pressure to address a wide variety of anxieties.
* Veterinarians use pressure to relax cattle when they are administering vaccinations.
* People with autism use pressure to relieve their persistent anxiety.
* Children with certain behavioral problems use pressure shirts and weighted vests to relax and focus.
* Parents use swaddling to calm an inconsolable new born infant.
Until now, there just hasn’t been a well-designed, inexpensive pressure wrap commonly used for dog anxiety. Thundershirt is changing that! Thousands of veterinarians. dog trainers and TTouch practitioners now recommend Thundershirts for their anxiety cases.
Please Click On The Link Below To Find Out More Information